Alison Kelleher Partner
Alison is a Partner in the Healthcare and Litigation Departments specialising in the defence of professional and clinical negligence proceedings with particular experience in defending high value contentious disputes in the High Court. She advises both Public and Private Health Service providers on a range of specialist disciplines including coronial inquests, child protection, mental health, patient capacity, regulatory issues and data protection.
A strong advocate for use of ADR and in particular mediation to resolve complex disputes, Alison is the Chair of the Law Society’s ADR Committee. Alison has been both a Lecturer and Examiner for the Law Society of Ireland’s Diploma in Healthcare Law.
Alison is a CEDR Accredited Mediator and previously practised in London with Weightmans LLP in the area of clinical negligence.
Alison is a ranked lawyer in Chambers & Partners Europe Guide.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Child Care Law
- Data Protection/GDPR and Freedom of Information
- Disputes and Litigation
- Healthcare Litigation
- Health and Social Care
- BCL, UCC
- Certificate in Healthcare Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Certificate in Data Protection Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of England & Wales
- Chair, ADR Committee, Law Society of Ireland
- Tutor, Law Society of Ireland Professional Training Course for Solicitors
- Member of the Southern Law Association
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- CEDR accredited Mediator