Trainee Solicitor 2023/2024 – Now Closed
Comyn Kelleher Tobin LLP is committed to nurturing the next generation of high-achieving talent.
With a team of more than 70 professionals across offices in Cork and Dublin, CKT is ranked in the top 25 in Ireland. Our growing firm is renowned for providing high quality training in a great atmosphere with exceptional opportunity for career development.
CKT offer expert legal advice to commercial, public sector and private clients across a range of practice areas including Litigation, Healthcare, Conveyancing, Child and Family Law, Employment, Commercial, Probate and Private Client.
As a Trainee Solicitor at CKT you will have the opportunity to:
- Work side-by-side with Partners, Solicitors and other trainees
- Gain practical experience across a number of different practise areas
- Get involved in regular health and wellbeing initiatives
- Become an active member of our CSR committee
- Take part in the CKT buddy system
Applications for our Trainee Programme are Now Closed.
Closing date for applications was Friday, 28th October 2022.
How to apply
If you are interested in becoming a Trainee Solicitor at our Cork office, send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Trainee Application” in the subject line, outlining the following information:
- Academic and personal achievements
- Reasons why you would like to work at CKT
- Evidence of self-motivation, teamwork and ambition