Internships 2024 – NOW OPEN
Comyn Kelleher Tobin LLP is committed to nurturing the next generation of high-achieving talent.
With a team of more than 70 professionals across offices in Cork and Dublin, CKT is ranked in the top 25 in Ireland. Our growing firm is renowned for providing high quality training in a great atmosphere with exceptional opportunity for career development.
CKT offer expert legal advice to commercial, public sector and private clients across a range of practice areas including Litigation, Healthcare, Conveyancing, Child and Family Law, Employment, Commercial, Probate and Private Client.
As an intern in the CKT office you will have the opportunity to:
- Work side-by-side with Solicitors and trainees including carrying out legal research, assisting with due diligence and diary management.
- Assisting with the smooth running of the office including managing daily post, filing correspondence, covering ad-hoc reception duties.
- Gain practical experience across a number of different practise areas.
- Participate in regular health and wellbeing initiatives.
- Join an active CSR committee.
Applications will be open to those undertaking, or who have completed an undergraduate degree in any related discipline. Closing date for Summer Autumn internship applications is Friday 16th February 2024.
How to apply
If you are interested in becoming an intern at our Cork or Dublin office, send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship Application 2024” in the subject line, outlining which office you are interested in, including the following information:
- Academic and personal achievements
- Reasons why you would like to work at CKT
- Evidence of self-motivation, teamwork and ambition