Deirdre Ryan Solicitor
Deirdre Ryan practices in our Healthcare Department advising on all aspect of healthcare and medical law.
She has extensive experience acting for both Plaintiff and Defendant clients in complex and high-value healthcare litigation actions before the Irish Courts. She is also an experienced advocate on behalf of healthcare clients and clinicians before the Coroner’s Court.
She regularly advises both hospitals and healthcare clients on a wide range of legal, ethical, and regulatory issues including patient capacity, consent, risk management policies and data protection / freedom of information law in the healthcare sector.
Prior to joining CKT, Deirdre worked with a leading healthcare defence firm in Dublin.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Data Protection/GDPR and Freedom of Information
- Disputes and Litigation
- Health and Social Care
- Healthcare Litigation
- B. Corp. Law (National University of Ireland, Galway)
- Diploma in Healthcare Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of Ireland