David Taylor Solicitor
David is a solicitor in CKT’s Family and Child Law departments. David has vast experience in advising clients in relation to all areas of family law and has represented clients at District, Circuit and High Court level.
David also has extensive experience advising and representing the Health Service Executive and the Child and Family Agency (Tusla). He provides practical, clear advice on a regular basis in relation to child protection and mental health.
David also advises on areas such as juvenile criminal justice, confidentiality/data protection, consent to treatment and fair procedures in the context of statutory investigations.
- Disputes and Litigation
- Child Care Law
- Family Law
- BCL, University College Cork
- Higher Diploma in Business and Financial Information Systems (University College Cork)
- Former secretary of Cork Family Lawyers’ Association
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Southern Law Association