Colette Neville Solicitor
Prior to joining CKT’s Property Department, Colette was part of the Commercial Property and Real Estate team at a leading Irish Law Firm.
She has extensive experience across all aspects of property transactions. She advises vendors and purchasers of residential and commercial property (including financial institutions, companies, receivers), and liaises closely with banking, commercial, litigation and tax professionals.
She has acted for a wide range of clients in the acquisition, disposal, and financing of property, to include private individuals, third level institutions, UK Investment Funds, Irish companies, and a private hospital/care facility. She provides legal support through all stages of property related transactions with a view to achieving satisfactory outcomes. She brings a diverse perspective and has a strong commercial awareness with an understanding of customer service and care.
- Banking Law for Business
- Commercial Law
- Property Law
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of Ireland
- Associate of the Irish Taxation Institute
- Member of Southern Law Association
- BCL (Hons) University College Cork
- Higher Diploma Accounting & Management Information Systems, University College Cork