- January 18, 2021
- Posted by: granitewordpress
- Category: News
We have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller to join our growing firm. The successful candidate will play a lead role in all aspects of the financial management of the firm and will support the partners in controlling, developing and implementing practice financial strategy. This role will be based in our Cork Office.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee production of all practice accounts.
- Oversee and prepare monthly management reports providing timely and accurate financial information, and present same to management meetings.
- Manage cash flow forecasting and annual budgeting processes.
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported, and comply with Solicitors Accounts Regulations, and any discrepancies identified and rectified.
- Collaborate with external accountants to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Management of external administration (including, but not limited to bank, insurance, utilities, compliance, tax).
- Manage finance team colleagues.
- Liaise with senior management, office/HR management and department heads regarding practice policies.
- Various other ad hoc duties as they arise.
- You will be a fully qualified accountant.
- You will have proven experience in finance management as well as supervisory or line management experience.
- You will have experience in a similar role, with knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Regulations.
- You will have strong attention to detail and time management skills.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 31st January 2021.