- February 20, 2019
- Posted by: granitewordpress
- Category: News
Eamon Harrington, Partner at Comyn Kelleher Tobin will be giving the international address at the upcoming 28th annual Medico Legal Congress on the 6th – 7th of March 2019 at the Radisson Blu Plaza, Sydney. The event is Australia’s premiere medico legal event.
Eamon will be speaking to an audience of the nation’s medico legal professionals on topical developments in medical negligence in Ireland.
Other topics to be addressed include:
- Current Coroners court trends
- Occupational violence and healthcare professionals
- The ageing doctor and a positive transition to a portfolio career
- Privacy in healthcare
- Clinical perspective on when it is and is not appropriate to divulge personal medical information.
To view more information about the topics and speakers, visit: www.informa.com.au/event/conference/medico-legal-congress/