Tom Tobin Consultant
Tom is one of CKT’s founding partners having established the firm in 1981. Tom now practices with CKT as a Consultant and is still very involved in the firm’s ongoing development. His experience in construction, development and property is unsurpassed by any of his peers.
Tom mentors clients and colleagues alike and remains a key figure in the office actively working on files offering the wealth of his experience to the Property and Commercial teams in particular. He is widely regarded as an excellent strategist and has an ability to see the bigger picture.
- Banking Law
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Licensing Law
- Property Law
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Southern Law Association
- Admitted as a Solicitor in England and Wales