Michelle Cronin Solicitor
Michelle Cronin is a solicitor on CKT’s Healthcare Team and practices predominantly in the area of child protection and welfare.
Michelle has a broad range of experience in advising and representing clients in respect of employment law matters, family law, personal injury (both plaintiff and defendant), equity and criminal proceedings.
In 2007, Michelle along with her teammate, won the Louis M Brown International Client Counselling Competition hosted by the University of Sydney while representing the Law Society of Ireland.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Child Care Law
- Disputes and Litigation
- Family Law
- Healthcare Litigation
- Health and Social Care
- B.Sc(Communications), DIT/Trinity
- Certificate in Child Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Cork Family Lawyers’ Association
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Southern Law Association