Mary Boland Solicitor
Mary is a solicitor in the Family and Child Law departments. She practices predominantly in the area of Child protection and welfare.
She advises State bodies in the area of Child Law and Juvenile Justice. She has significant experience in advocacy on the State’s behalf in the District, Circuit and High Court.
- Child Care Law
- BA (Economics and Spanish), UCC
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- Business Studies, Harvard University, USA
- Member of the Cork Family Lawyers’ Association
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Southern Law Association