Emily Sexton Partner
Emily practices in the area of employment law, primarily advising in relation to legislative obligations and the defence of employment claims. Emily provides advice to healthcare providers on all aspects of healthcare law including consent to treatment, patient capacity issues, regulatory issues, confidentiality, data protection, freedom of information and risk management issues.
In addition, Emily acts in the defence of clinical negligence proceedings and personal injury claims, including employer liability claims and public liability claims.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Data Protection/GDPR and Freedom of Information
- Disputes and Litigation
- Healthcare Litigation
- Health and Social Care
- B.C.L. (University College Cork)
- Diploma in Employment Law (Law Society of Ireland)
- CEDR Accredited Mediator
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Southern Law Association