Cian is a Partner in the Commercial Department.
Cian specialises in commercial transactions and agreements, banking and finance, complex real estate issues and dispute resolution. Cian has led teams in a number of high profile commercial real estate transactions and advises a wide range of public sector and private sector clients (including developers, investors, multinational companies, charities and financial institutions) in the areas of Regulatory Compliance, Procurement and Corporate Governance.
Cian regularly advises on energy and infrastructure projects in relation to commercial contracts and licences. Cian also has vast experience in advising on Framework Agreements, Service level Agreements, Third party agreements, Public Procurement and Tenders.
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Commercial Agreements
- Banking and Finance
- Construction and Commercial Property development and disposal
- Landlord and Tenant disputes
- Tenders and Procurement
- B.Comm – University College Cork
- Diploma in Insolvency and Corporate Restructuring – Law Society of Ireland
- Diploma in Commercial Property – Law Society of Ireland
- Certificate in Technology Law – Law Society of Ireland
- Certificate in Food Law -Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of England and Wales
- Member of the Southern Law Association