Barry Kelleher Solicitor
Barry practises in the firm’s Litigation and Healthcare departments and is experienced in advising clients in litigation matters over a wide variety of areas including healthcare litigation, employers’ liability, public liability and motor claims.
Barry focuses on providing practical advice to ensure efficient resolution of claims. He also has considerable advocacy skills in the Courts and regularly attends Courts of all levels on behalf of Plaintiffs and Defendants.
Barry also has significant experience in prosecuting on behalf of State Agencies in Health Care Regulation. He regularly advocates on behalf of clients in Courts throughout Ireland in regulatory enforcement proceedings relating to Food Hygiene, Public Health and Alcohol legislation.
Barry prides himself on his ability to simplify complex matters and provide practical, concise advice to his clients. He has also recently completed a Diploma in Insurance Law, Law Society of Ireland.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Child Care Law
- Debt Recovery
- Disputes and Litigation
- Healthcare Litigation
- Health and Social Care
- BComm, UCC
- Diploma in Education Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Diploma in Insurance Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Southern Law Association Council Member
- Member of the Roll of Solicitors, Law Society of Ireland
- Member of the Litigation Committee, Law Society of Ireland