Junior Accounts Administrator
Comyn Kelleher Tobin Solicitors are seeking to recruit a full-time Junior Accounts Administrator on a 6 month contract for our Cork Office.
With a team of more than 70 professionals across offices in Cork and Dublin, CKT is ranked in the top 25 in Ireland. Our growing firm is renowned for providing high quality training in a great atmosphere with exceptional opportunity for career development.
- Daily bank lodgements
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliations
- Maintaining a daily record of cash receipts
- Tracking and allocating incoming funds to relevant accounts
- Preparing cheques and managing online payments
- Recording transactions on the accounting system
- Assisting with covering reception
- Responsibility for recording and safe keeping of security and title documents
- Management of business archiving processes
- Ordering stationary, ensuring that pricing is competitive, and that adequate office supplies are maintained at all times
- Liaising with the financial controller and office manager on day-to-day duties
- Other general administration duties as required
- Good knowledge of and experience using MS Office
- Background in accounts an advantage
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to learn
- Experience with Legal Evolve or other legal accounting software an advantage
- Minimum 1 year office-based experience
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can email their CV and cover letter to HR Manager, Nadine Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
"I have always had a great interest in the law, and one of the main reasons I chose to pursue a career in law is the diversity it brings. Every day is different and even when working in a particular area, each file presents different problems, and each client has a different story."
"From the first day I stepped inside the office, it was instilled in me that there was no such thing as a stupid question, and this culture of learning has been an invaluable part of my traineeship."
"My colleagues at CKT really take the time to give you an insight into the variety of work solicitors and legal secretaries do on a day-to-day basis. They don’t hesitate to give you challenging jobs so that you can really expand your knowledge."
"The thing I admire and appreciate about my colleagues is their willingness to assist you during the learning process of being a trainee. They have been understanding and extremely giving with both their time and expertise."