Junior Accounts Administrator
Comyn Kelleher Tobin Solicitors are seeking to recruit a full-time Junior Accounts Administrator for our Cork Office on a 6 month contract.
With a team of more than 70 professionals across offices in Cork and Dublin, CKT is ranked in the top 25 in Ireland. Our growing firm is renowned for providing high quality training in a great atmosphere with exceptional opportunity for career development.
- Preparation of weekly bank reconciliations
- Maintaining a daily record of cash receipts
- Tracking and allocating incoming funds to relevant accounts
- Recording transactions to accounting system
- Monitoring professional fee payment accounts and preparing cheques and arranging signatories
- Daily bank lodgements
- Manage the archiving system for all completed client matters – the maintenance of record keeping systems with regard to security and title documents, in addition to the physical files;
- Liaising with the financial controller and office manager on day-today duties
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Good knowledge of and experience using MS Office.
- Background in accounts an advantage;
- Excellent communication and organisation skills;
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively;
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment, willingness to learn;
- Experience with Legal Evolve or other legal accounting software an advantage.
- Minimum 1 year office-based experience.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can email their CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
"I have always had a great interest in the law, and one of the main reasons I chose to pursue a career in law is the diversity it brings. Every day is different and even when working in a particular area, each file presents different problems, and each client has a different story."
"From the first day I stepped inside the office, it was instilled in me that there was no such thing as a stupid question, and this culture of learning has been an invaluable part of my traineeship."
"My colleagues at CKT really take the time to give you an insight into the variety of work solicitors and legal secretaries do on a day-to-day basis. They don’t hesitate to give you challenging jobs so that you can really expand your knowledge."
"The thing I admire and appreciate about my colleagues is their willingness to assist you during the learning process of being a trainee. They have been understanding and extremely giving with both their time and expertise."